Saturday, March 15, 2014

4/5 of #5shotchallenge @5shotchallenge theme #trees #Aspen #Grove and #shadows in #Colorado ... still some #snow on the ground, more is on the way I hear... Thank you to @rockhunter1962 for such a lovely subject : ) #gallowaygirlhandmade #coloradocameraclub #look303 #ic_trees As part of the challenge I get to invite somebody each day to join in. Today I would like to invite somebody I have only just met but I love her feed!! @fairywingblue, I would love to see 1 shot per day for 5 days featuring "foliage". I am missing the British green spring ...still brown and bare here!! Only if you would like to do it and if you have time. Please do invite a friend to participate on the subject of your choosing each day if you decide to take part ♥ by gallowaygirlhandmade



via Instagram http://ift.tt/NjagAM

No comments:

Post a Comment