Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Have you ever stood in a place and imagined what used to be there? I don't just mean buildings or trees, but the people! I am obsessed with what I call "inconsequential history"... stories of humans that live on in snippets of old diaries, candid snapshots, or the walls of dilapidated log cabins. I want to know what they wore, ate, thought about. I want to know their existence from a first person perspective. I could spend hours in a place like this :) #coloradocameraclub #coloradical #colorado #outdoorwomen #theoutbound #rei1440project #hiking #coloradotography #neverstopexploring #mountaingirls #liveauthentic #adventure #weareowa #trailtime #getoutandcamp #wearethewild #oneverydayadventure #wwdclub #livewithgumption #wearealladventurers #iampangean #bpmag #youhikedit #andshesdopetoo by marjar147



via Instagram http://ift.tt/WKG1ax

No comments:

Post a Comment