Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Independence Day series #4: Small jackass. ◼▫◼▫◼▫◼▫◼▫◼▫◼▫◼ I know I'm two weeks late but I finally had time to sit down and go through my pictures from the 4th of July. I had no deadlines to meet with them, so they were pretty low on my priority list. No joke: this jackass was the hood ornament on the Chaffee County Democrats lead vehicle in the parade. 🔲🔹🔲🔸🔲🔹🔲🔸🔲🔹🔲🔸🔲🔹🔲 Canon Rebel T4i Lens: Tamron 70-300 mm Focal length: 300 mm Shutter speed: 1/800 Aperture: 5.6 ISO: 200 Software: Photoshop CS6 Squaready ◻▪◻▪◻▪◻▪◻▪◻▪◻▪◻ #colorado #smalltown #adventure #fourthofjuly #independenceday #parade #buenavista #chaffeecounty #thisiscolorado #kids #candy #coloradocameraclub #throwback #neverstopexploring #letsgo #yeah #democrats #jackass #nojoke by jmsibertphotog



via Instagram http://ift.tt/1zJiBSE

No comments:

Post a Comment