Wednesday, July 23, 2014

#CONUNDRUMHOTSPRINGS PART 9 - "Nearing the End". 🌲🌲🌲🌲🌲🌲🌲🌲🌲🌲🌲 ️️️ This is a series about my recent multi-day backcountry adventure in #Colorado. 👣👣👣👣👣👣👣 Conundrum Hot springs in the Maroon Bells wilderness outside #Aspen is more than just a hike - it is an adventure to the highest natural hot springs in North America. 👣👣👣👣👣👣👣👣👣👣👣👣👣👣👣👣👣👣 "As we descend lower in altitude in the valley and draw closer to our destination of the trailhead, we stop to rest in the shade of a fabulous Aspen grove. I lean my heavy pack behind me on a rock that takes some of the weight off my hips and gave up. And I see these magnificent healthy and huge Aspens reaching skyward towards the blue sky, celebrating the warm summer day with us. I can't wait to come back in September and see them in their full golden fall splendor!!!" 🌻🌻🌻🌻. Coming up....post 10 - the final wrap up by colorado_sky



via Instagram http://ift.tt/1nVeRUz

No comments:

Post a Comment