via Instagram http://ift.tt/1shS4KB
Thursday, August 7, 2014
π· π· π· π· π· π· π· π· THURSDAY SPOTLIGHT - Christie @sisterchrissy #Denver #colorado. π· π· π· π· π·. IG is used for different reasons - sharing life, serious photography, selling things finding friends or dates, etc. I choose Christie today to spotlight because she is an enigma too me. Which is cool. I love watching her gallery shift from pics of food and cats to shots like this from #berkleypark overnight. Her work is getting more aggressive and creative which I love. And she always has wonderful comments to leave for others. ππππ. THANK YOU CHRISTIE FOR ADDING SO MUCH POSITIVE TO THE IG COMMUNITY AND SHARING YOUR WORLD WITH US!!!! ππππ By @sisterchrissy "#colorado #Denver #berkley" via @PhotoRepost_app. πππππππππππππππ #coloradotography #coloradocameraclub #denvertography #coloradophotographs #coloradophotography #coloradolradical #coloradogram #igersdenver #jj_denver #colorfulcolorado #colorado_photographers #solorado #bestofco. by colorado_sky
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment